By Sean Tuohy
What is better than sitting around with your friends and drinking some beer and watching a movie? Maybe having a real life, but since none of us on the Internet can do that let's play some drinking games! The games below are our favorite movie-themed drinking games. All you need is booze, a DVD, and some friends who don't mind when you throw up on their shoes.
Feel free to share your own drinking game in the comments section or tweet us @WritersBone.
Watching this classic action thriller in your boxers is more fun when you're blasted.
Booze needed: Beer, whiskey, Jägermeister
- Drink beer any time "Christmas" is said
- Take a shot of whiskey whenever Bruce Willis kills a terrorist
- Take a shot of Jägermeister whenever the German terrorist kills someone
- Drink beer whenever something blows up
- Chug a beer when you hear the catch phrase "Yippee Kay Yay"
Most men need copious amounts of alcohol to get through "The Notebook."
Booze needed: Wine coolers, fruit-flavored vodka
- Drink a wine cooler any time the two main characters kiss
- Down a shot of vodka when they kiss in the rain
- Chug a wine cooler whenever the old woman gets lost
- Take three shots of vodka during the "sex scene"
First off, I made this game up with my friends when we were still high school. This cop comedy is great, but its even better with a lot of barley and hops.
Booze needed: Beer. A lot of beer.
- Drink any time "cup the balls" is said
- Drink any time "meow" is said
- Drink whenever you see a naked body
- Drink when you hear the word "enhance"